CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

2nd Trimester Begins

Today marks the beginning of my 2nd trimester. I can't believe the 1st trimester is already over! You hear all these stories about how terrible the 1st trimester can be but I have to admit, that I was definitely one of the lucky ones. I felt nauseous at times (especially when I was really hungry or if I ate too much) but I didn't throw up all the time like some people. I also went through my phase of being really tired but nothing too bad. I did have my moody days, but that is normal, at least that is what I told Brad. My pants are starting to get a little tighter on me now. I have a feeling I will have to go shopping for some maternity clothes pretty soon. Overall, we are very thankful for such a wonderful 1st trimester! We look forward to this 2nd trimester and each step of this miraculous journey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY... first trimester is OvEr... Now the belly grows and the fun begins! I'm glad you are feeling gooood though... great news! I LOVE you guys... and i LoVe that i can stay updated with this cool little blog!


"A mother's joy begins when new life is
stirring inside...
when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the
very first time,
and a playful kick reminds her that she
is never alone."
-Author:Unknown

Anonymous said...

that was me, vanessa, by the way!