CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cute Close Up


I thought this pic was cute so I decided to share it. It's been a pretty rough week for our household. I had the stomach flu this weekend and then Rylee started a fever on Saturday. We thought she had the flu too but when we took her in to the Dr.'s we found out she has another ear infection. Plus she has a pretty bad cold (and now I got that too). Daycare has been hit hard lately with all kinds of viruses. Monday there were only 5 out of 15 kids there...darn flu season. Rylee is on antibiotics but she still hasn't been herself. She wants to be held all the time and I just feel so bad for her, it stinks being sick. I can't wait for her to feel better and be her smiley self again. Poor Brad has had to deal with two sick girls all week. Rylee and I are lucky though cause he does a great job at taking care of his girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rylee you look beautiful babe...I want this picture!!!! see you all this weekend....hope everybody is feeling better...love mom/gramma

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to take care of All of you....Love Gramma Spindler