CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas PJ's

Last night Rylee looked so cute in her Christmas pj's so I thought I would try to take a picture of her in front of the Christmas tree saying "cheese". Well, any parent of a toddler would know that it's a lot easier said than done. She wanted nothing to do with standing in front of the tree and smiling for the camera like I wanted her to do. Instead I got some action photos of her in her pj's hanging out by the tree (which were still cute). And look at how great her chin looks!

I tried to get her to sit still at first by bribing her with my phone.

It kind of worked but then she didn't want to give up my phone.

Then we bribed her with the ornaments and told her to put one on the tree.

She really liked this. Probably a stupid idea by us though cause she never paid any attention to the ornaments and now she thinks they are pretty cool.

"Now I'll say cheese cause look what I've got mom and dad."

I had to laugh at this one, she's showing some attitude for the camera.

Look at those lips! haha

"Hohoho"! (actually Rylee just says "hoho" and drops the last "ho")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO sweet! We enjoyed seeing Rylee in her Christmas jammies! It's almost here! See you guys soon...travel safetly. The Truscott gang

Anonymous said...

cccccyou guys VERY VERY SooooooN!

can not wait! :)
Drive Safe!

XoXoXo Auntie can't wait to see you baby girl!