CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

10 Months

10 months...getting to be so big!

At 10 months Sadie started to stand on her own for long periods of time and also take a few steps on her own. Some were pretty wobbly steps but she was definitely walking on her own. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she started walking early, she is always trying to keep up with Rylee and follow her around. She loves her big sister!
She also got 2 more teeth this month. So now she has 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. She really doesn't like her baby food anymore so she is now on mostly all table foods. And believe it or not she loves her veggies (beans and peas) but doesn't really like fruit. She spits peaches, watermelon, pears, etc. out. I think its still a texture thing. So we still do give her some fruit from the baby containers.



Sadie also LOVES to be outside! She will go to one of our doors and start banging on it cause she wants to go out. Once she is outside, she loves to explore. Her favorite thing is to grab your finger and take you for a walk wherever she wants to go. She is a busy, busy girl!

Looking cute and all clean after her bath.

Sweet and innocent (at least here she is).

I probably shouldn't put this picture up of their bare bums but I thought the picture (and the moment) was so cute. There was a big rainbow outside and we pulled up the blinds so the girls could check it out. Rylee's showing Sadie the rainbow and explaining what it is ("all the colors in the sky" she explained to Sadie). Sadie actually seemed pretty interested in what Rylee had to say.


*On a side note, I know I am SO far behind but I did not give up on my blog. I actually wanted to post this one for awhile but I wanted to include some video's of her walking and from the bathtub but I can't get it to work. So hopefully I'll figure it out and post some video of her soon. I've got a lot more posts to catch up on too! Aghh, if only there was more time in a day :)

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Adorable pictures of your girls. Can you believe our babies will be 1 soon - this year is flying! I love the pictures of them looking out the window...ADORABLE! Miss you guys and you you are doing well. I also hope you had a wonderful Mother's day yesterday :)

Journey to our baby said...

So cute!!!! I wish there were more minutes in the day too - I can'te believe how quickly the time flies!

David James Band said...

Aaaaw that's so adorable! They just love to look at the rainbow and love the colours it makes. I think the 'bare bum' photo is really cute and okay at the ages of the children taken. If the baby on the right was any older it may be inappropriate though.

Taylor said...

Those are cute pictures. The " Bare Bum" photo. I know computers and I can try to help you get the video uploaded

Anonymous said...

Add more pictures. Please