CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Watching the girls clean out the pumpkin this year just cracked me up. I had more fun watching them then I've ever had cleaning one out myself. They both did a good job diggin in but look at some of Rylee's facial expressions...they are great.

Hands in for the first time. Sadie liked it but Rylee kind of turned her lip up.

But they went in for more.

Showing me the "little" bits they kept grabbing out. Sadie was so proud of the 1 or 2 seeds she pulled out at a time. Again, Rylee is not too sure.

I told Rylee to put her hand in and grab a big handful and she did but then she started to gag. I laughed so hard. This picture still cracks me up when I look at it. I guess she takes after me there too. When I was a little kid, the dentist office had me labeled as a "gagger".

She finally pulled out a big handful and didn't even gag. Although I don't think she exactly loved it. Sadie's just staring at it and not too sure what to think of it either.

After the girls finished cleaning out the pumpkin, Rylee got to help draw the face on the pumpkin. She took that job pretty seriously (she loves to draw). She actually did a pretty good job for a 3 year old.

The girls in their jammies, sitting on the porch with their finished product.

So proud of their pumpkin. Love this picture of my girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Mike will appreciate this post...he's a "gagger", too! He won't even come near the pumpkins at carving time! GREAT photos! Auntie Susie

Marissa said...

I love those pics - that is great! Adorable!

Journey to our baby said...

Brooke you crack me up, I was not expecting to see carving pumpkins! Love how you are playing catch up, keep it up!

Jennifer said...

Haha - I love the gagging story