CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Introduction

Brad and I have decided that we would like to have an on-line journal for our baby (Baby Spins). A lot of our family and friends do not live around here so we figure that this blog will be a good way for people to stay updated during the pregnancy and then once Baby Spins is born. This blog will also help Brad and I to remember this special time in our lives and someday Baby Spins will be able to look back at his/her life as he/she grows up. I am almost 12 weeks pregnant right now (1/28/07) but I am going to go back and start from the beginning. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Jaclynn said...

Brooke, good job...you did it...your first post. I am so excited to follow along as you go through this miraculous journey as it will be one of the best times in your life. We can't wait for the new member of our family to arrive!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke and Brad:
I love your blog! Les sent me the site and now I can keep up with you even from the far northern UP! sounds like things are going great. Take care of yourselves/