CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 1, 2007

January 1, 2007

We had a great time New Year's Eve but I probably shouldn't have stayed up til 3 in the morning. Between the late night and the busy week we had before, I had pushed my body way too far...it was not happy with me. New Year's day was the first day of a very long 2 weeks of being sick. I came down with a fever that day and when it reached 101 I started to worry. Not for myself but for the baby. I knew an elevated body temperature was not good for the baby. We called my parents and the doctor's office and between all of them they got me to calm down and reassured me that the baby was going to be ok. I just had to get a lot of rest and make sure my temperature didn't keep rising. Luckily the next day my fever went away but because I couldn't take any medicine my sinus infection and cold stuck around for another 2 weeks. Being sick really made me realize that I am taking care of 2 people now and not just myself. I couldn't help but worry about the baby the whole time and it was such a relief when I finally felt better.

No comments: