CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lesley's Baby Shower

Saturday morning Brad and I headed to Chicago for Les's shower. I was so excited to see Les and the girls! Nichole, Teal, and Jenny were all going to be there and I couldn't wait to share our news with them. As we were getting ready for the shower I told them I had some pictures to share and I showed them the ultrasound pictures. They were all excited and some tears were shed (mostly by Nichole) and lots of hugs were shared. I am glad that I got to tell them in person instead of over the phone. We had a great day and it was so nice to see Les again before she has the baby. She looks and feels wonderful! She is really lucky because I don't think a lot of girls can say that when they are 7 1/2 months pregnant.

No comments: