CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gramma Vikki Saves The Week

I know, I know...it's been awhile since I've put up a new post. The past few weeks have been pretty hectic. 2 weeks ago my mom came down and stayed with us for a week. It was my first week back to work and she watched Rylee for us. It was a nice transition so I didn't have to deal with going back to work and leaving her at daycare all at once. It was so wonderful to have her here! I felt so much better going back to work and leaving Rylee with Gramma for the first week. They had so much fun together! Brad had to go out of town for work for 3 days so it worked out great that my mom was here. I would have been a mess if I was by myself. My mom spoiled us while she was here too. She cleaned, cooked dinner every night, baked, and spoiled Rylee with kisses and hugs. It sure was nice to come home from work to a clean house, laundry all done, dinner ready, and a happy baby! We didn't want her to leave. I tried to hire her for full time but my dad said absolutely not. They missed her at home too. Thanks for everything mom!
We went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday while she was here. It was the biggest pumpkin patch we had ever been too. It was more like a carnival with hay rides, mazes, pumpkin games, and lots of good eats. It will be fun to go back there with Rylee when she is a little older.

"Thanks for a great week Gramma" Love, Rylee

No comments: