CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

6 1/2 Month Pictures

We took Rylee to JCPenny's about 3 weeks ago for her 6 month pictures. They were really more like her 6 1/2 month pics cause that was around the time we were all sick. They only took pictures for about 20 minutes and at first she wasn't to sure of the photographer. About halfway through she warmed up to him and gave him some smiles. Smiling or not there were still some cute pics. We liked a lot of the black and white pictures. Here they are finally, sorry I'm posting these so late.




































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I better be getting some of these pictures... what a cutie pie!!!! LOVE you Rylee!!

Abby said...

Cute! I love that first one- she looks like both of you. Very cute outfits too Brooke- not too pink :) Hope to see her soon. I think it's been 3 months since we have seen her and she looks so big.

Stacey said...

She is so smiley! I love them =)

Anonymous said...

Brooke...Rylee looks like a little model...especially that first picture...black and white looking up...I want that one ! I can't wait to see you guys in less than 2 weeks...yeah. love you all...mom