CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kids Korner goes to Stuckeys Farm

The Kids Korner Group

Last Monday I was a chaperon for the Kids Korner field trip to Stuckeys Farm. The kids got to go to the apple orchard. They had a tour and learned all about apples and corn. It was fun to go and watch Rylee and her little friends. I was impressed with how good all the kids were. Ms. Jaime sure does a good job.

holding hands with her friends

Getting ready to go on a wagon ride through the orchard.

Even though you can't tell by this picture, Rylee did enjoy the wagon ride.

After the tour we had a picnic lunch. There's no apples here but they got to eat the apples during the tour.

Another attempt at a group picture. Rylee was standing in the back by Ms. Jaime so Ms. Kim had to pick her up cause she's so tiny we couldn't even see her.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Cute! That sounds like fun - I wish I had an excuse to go to something like that this year, but Addy's a little too small I suppose :) Maybe next year...miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much she looks like you! Where was Sadie??

ONE WEEK AND I GET TO SEE YOU GUYS!! :) CAN'T WAIT!!