CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sisters

It is so sweet to watch the 2 of them together. Rylee loves her little sister so much! At daycare, Sadie is known as "My Sadie" because that is what Rylee always calls her. She loves to hold Sadie and talk to her. When she talks to her she get so close to her face and talks in a really high voice. Its pretty darn cute. I have been terrible with my video camera but I really have to get some video of them interacting. And Sadie always has her eyes on Rylee. She watches everything Rylee does. As their mom, I just love to watch the two of them together. I know the day will come when the fighting will start but right now I am just enjoying the incredible sweetness. I love that they have each other, a sister and best friend.

Thanks to Auntie Nessa for the matching ice cream shirts


Playing together (notice Sadie looking up at Rylee)


We don't even have to tell Rylee to put her arm around Sadie, she just does it now.


"Having a sister is like having a best friend that you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow - Rylee looks like such a big girl!

BandBbaby said...

It was just my sister and I growing up and it was a blast. We are still great friends! Jaime and I decided yesterday that Rylee has the best hair, gorgeous!!

Abby said...

Look at those big girls!!! Glad things are going well. It is so fun to watch your babies giggle at each other. It's the best part.

Stacey said...

Rylee's hair is so blonde in those first 2 pictures! And Sadie sure has big blue eyes! They are both beautiful girls!

Marissa said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Rylee and Sadie are getting more beautiful everyday. Sisters are irreplaceable (as you know)...it is so exciting for them to have each other :)