CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Professional Pics

About a month ago I took the girls in for Sadie's 3 month pics and Rylee's 2 year pics. I knew it was going to be a lot harder with two and I was right. We made it a little easier and quicker by just having one outfit each and just a plain background, but it was still hard. I know it is kind of cheesy that the girls are in matching dresses but I thought it would be cute for their first pictures together. I promise I won't do it everytime. I was very happy with the pictures and I love the pictures of the girls together. So sweet!







This was the same place I took Rylee for her 3 month pictures and I had Precious Parts done for her so I wanted to do the same for Sadie. I still have Rylee's up and I can't wait to put Sadie's up next to hers.
Here's a few of the pictures from the precious parts. How sweet and innocent does she look in this first picture.




8 comments:

Christine Hodges said...

I can't believe how different these two girls look, and both so beautiful!

BandBbaby said...

I love the matching outfits and they are both so beautiful in red! Where did you go for the pictures?

Stacey said...

Very cute!

Becky said...

I love the pics but I absolutely love the one where Sadie is laying down and Rylee is looking at her...almost ready to give her a kiss, so precious.

Anonymous said...

The photos are absolutely beautiful, and NO the matching dresses are not cheesey - they are adorable! Enjoy dressing them alike while you can...it really is such a short amount of time that you can do it...and SOOOO much easier when preparing for photos! Thanks so much for sharing these precious pictures! Auntie Susie and "the gang"

Journey to our baby said...

Oh, these are SO precious!!!! I love the precious parts too, a very good idea and something I want to do with Julianna once she comes home (hopefully soon!) Both of your girls are cuties :)

PS - When I was going through old college pics for our 10 yr video on our blog I found some entertaining ones with you and/or Brad in them :)

Becky said...

Your girls and little Quincy are the cutest little peanuts in the whole wide world!

Your cousin in CA,
Becky

Marissa said...

Absolutely Beautiful Photos!!!! I think their matching dresses are super adorable too :)