CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

4 Months

I think it is about time I post Sadie's 4 month post considering she is almost 5 months old now. Like I said, the fall is a busy time for us, but I figure it's better late than never right.




Sadie started rolling over around 3.5 months and by 4 months she had it down. She rolls over a lot now, from back to tummy and tummy to back. She rolls right off of her blanket or activity mat. She is making it harder to change her diaper because she wants to roll while you do it. The above pictures are of her rolling around and playing on the floor.
This past month she also realized she loves to chew on her fist and her finger. She has her one pointer finger in her mouth a lot. Still no teeth but I don't think they'll be to far off.

Sadie is a huge fan of jumping! She prefers the jumperoo over the exersaucer or activity mat. Her favorite is actually jumping in your lap. She'll jump forever! My arms get tired way before her legs and my arms have actually been sore from all her jumping.


She is still getting up once a night. It usually is around 3 or 4 but sometimes even earlier. At her 4 month doctor appointment our doctor told us to start her on cereal. We have started her on it (that will be another post) but it hasn't helped her to sleep through the night yet.
Sadie also just started to giggle around 4 months. She giggles at Rylee more than mom or dad (even though we try harder). I guess Rylee is just funnier than us.
In all the pictures above you can see Sadie's cool hairstyle, a mohawk. Rylee had it to around this age. Her hair is really starting to thicken up in the middle but there's not a whole lot of growth going on on the sides. It's funny but cute.
Here's Sadie's 4 months stats. She's still tall and remains in the 99th %.
Weight: 13 lbs. 11 ozs. (53%)
Height: 26.25 inches (99%)
Head: 41 cm (60%)

1 comment:

Abby said...

So sweet! I love the mohawk! She looks so different from Rylee. I'm surprised she's such a peanut- not really, but to me, she is. Want to see her soon ;) when things slow down.