CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Football Trumps Halloween

Halloween landed on a Saturday this year which meant we had to choose between staying home and trick-or-treating or going to Michigan for my dad's football game. Of course you know we chose the football game. The girls are to young to "miss out" on trick-or-treating so I didn't feel bad. They did get to dress up and enjoy their Halloween party at daycare. They both looked super cute in their "hand-me down" costumes.
Friday after their party we headed to Grand Rapids to meet my family at the hotel. My parents, Vanessa, Alex, Quincy, and my brothers Brad and Ben were all there. The game was a Saturday night game so we had all day Saturday together. We went to the mall for a little while and I dressed the girls up again. So they kind of did a little trick or treating at the mall but I didn't take any pictures. NMU lost Saturday night but they played pretty good against Grand Valley. Thanks to my mom for staying back at the hotel with the girls and Quincy. It was so cold outside and with it being such a late game it would have been hard with the little ones. I was fully prepared with warm clothes for them but my mom insisted on keeping them warm and staying back with them. I am really glad she did.
That was our last football game that we are going to be able to make it to this year (they only have 1 more home game next week). We made it to 4 games this year and it was so great to see my family so often. It always makes me sad when football season is over. It was a fun season!

Here's a few pics of the girls dressed up at their Halloween party.

***My Cute Bouncing Tigger***




***My Pretty Little Kitty Cat***




Brad did a great job carving our pumpkin this year. He carved Elmo by freehand, I was impressed cause I know I wouldn't be able to do that.
Elmo Pumpkin

2 comments:

Journey to our baby said...

They are such cuties! And good job on the pumpkin Brad, I didn't know you were so talented :)

Anonymous said...

I just love them!!! Can I take them for the weekend? :) And give Brad props for that pumpkin - very impressive!

Love Ya - Jen Shebuski