CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Papa's Team!

Last Saturday was my dad's last football game. They ended the season with a big win over University of Indianapolis, 41-14! They finished the season with a 6-4 record and tied for 5th in the conference. It was a great season for them! We had a lot of fun times this football season: had 2 shutouts in the dome, dominated Tech on their field (and my cousin Zach had an interception for a TD), beat Saginaw in the last few seconds, finished the season with a W, watched my cousin have an awesome senior year, and enjoyed a lot of time with my family! Not only was it fun to watch the team this year but it was fun to watch Rylee get into it. She LOVES Papa's football team! And of course I think it is great that she loves football, that's my girl! She talks about "Papa's team" all the time! For all of the games that we didn't make it to we would hook our computer up to our TV and watch the game on the big screen. Rylee loved finding Papa on the sidelines. Anytime we turn a football game on she asks if it is Papa's team and is disappointed if its not. She goes around saying "Go Cats" all of the time. For Halloween she was a cat, and when I put her costume on I asked her what a cat says. I was expecting a cute little "meow" and instead she yelled "Go" and then smiled at me and yelled "Go Cats!". It was pretty darn cute.

"Good Job Papa!" We are proud of you! I sent my dad a text after the last game with this picture of the girls. I think he liked it :)

I told her to hold the sign up so I could see it and this is what I got. You can see the sign perfect, just not her.

After watching the football players run around, it's Rylee's turn.


Sadie sitting up by herself in the big girl chair. Even though her face doesn't show it, she was excited for Papa's team too.

Rylee doesn't really understand that Papa's games are over for the year. This weekend we told her she is going to Gramma and Grampa's house and the first thing out of her mouth was "see Papa's team". I think next season will be fun too, since she'll be a little older and understand more. Although who know's, by next year she could be more into the cheerleaders. I hope not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely AWESOME post Brooke! haha... the girls just crack me up and soooo do you! haha, can not WAIT for Rylee's arrival FRIDAY!!! YAHOOO.... i might not be able to sleep tonight!

LOVE YOU and miss miss sadie and you were coming with Brad and Rylee! :(

Thinking of you always!! xoxo