CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

1 Year Pictures

The weekend after Sadie's 1st birthday I took her in for her pictures. I think we got some cute ones. The photographer was laughing at her cause she was coming up with all sorts of new poses (in the chair and on the floor). He also tried to get her to sit down on the floor for a picture with the letters spelling her name in front of her. Well that didn't work, which I knew it wouldn't. She didn't want to sit at all. She took those letters and ran off with them and she was so proud of herself for it. I think he did a good job of getting some smiley and some serious ones. We even managed to get 2 decent ones of the girls together. I've been telling Sadie lately that she has "Grandpa Don's hair". My Grandpa used to have short hair but longer in the front with the wave. I always loved it. In the first picture, Sadie reminds me of my Grandpa with the wave in the front...I love that.












2 comments:

Marissa said...

Gorgeous Girls!

Jaclynn said...

So sweet! Sadie is sure adorable. Well, they both are of course! Miss those girls a ton and love the outfits!