CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

11 Months

11 Months!

And running around everywhere!

At 11 Months Sadie pretty much mastered her walking. She even learned how to get up on her own without using furniture or something else to help pull her up. She also learned to squat to pick things up and not fall over. I was amazed at how quickly she figured that all out. I guess when you have an older sister to keep up with you don't waste any time ;)

As you can see from the pictures her hair is getting a lot longer (mostly in front). She's not the best at keeping barrettes in so everyonce in awhile I put the little pony in right on top of her head. It looks slightly ridiculous but still cute at the same time, and at least it keeps her bangs out of her eyes>

Sadie talks a lot in her own little lingo but hasn't said a lot of real words yet. She says "hi" and "oh, oh". She didn't get any new teeth yet this month, still 4 on top and 2 on bottom. She pretty much eats everything now. She is such a good eater!

Sadie LOVES to play outside! She is especially into bubbles right now.

Watching Rylee to see how it is done.

Her turn to dip the bubble wand.

And attempting to blow bubbles.

Sadie blowing kisses
Sadie loves to give kisses and blow kisses. When you say "I love you" to her she blows you a kiss back. Her real kisses are my favorite though. She leans in and gives you a big smooch right on the lips. She gives mom, dad and Rylee lots of kisses. Apparently she also goes around at daycare and gives all the "babies" kisses too. Not the best thing as far as spreading germs but she is just so loving!

I found a little Pottery Barn Kids chair at a garage sale for Sadie for $10. I was pretty excited about my deal. Sadie loves it! Its now red with her name on it so Rylee and Sadie have their matching chairs. When you tell Sadie to go sit in her chair she goes right to the little one.

Saturday morning in their pajama's.

They both love their "Papa's team" blankies (that's what Rylee calls it cause it says NMU football on it) Sadie has a little blankie that she sleeps with but she is not as attached to it as Rylee was (is) to her blankie. It mostly just stays in her crib. Notice Rylee has both of her blankets with her.



This picture is from Mother's day but I thought I'd put it in with this 11 month post since it was from around that time. I had a great day with my girls! I am one lucky mama!

(I know I am a few months behind but bare with me as I try to get semi caught up)

3 comments:

Marissa said...

She is such a cutie - and I LOOOOVE her hair! Addy still has none, so I might be a bit jealous, LOL!

I had to go private tonight on my blog...let me know if you didnt' get the invite to view it, and I'll resend it!

See you in about a month for the big wedding!

Journey to our baby said...

Auwww, so cute! I was all excited to see a post :) The girls are so cute together and look like they play so well together also. Julianna won't keep clips in her hair anymore either and I try to sneak a pony on top also but she usually finds it and pulls it out.

Stacey said...

When did Sadie get so blonde?! She is so cute...it's fun seeing their different personalities, huh? We are seeing that here too =)