CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Catching up

I'm trying to catch up finally. I know I will never stay totally caught up but I would like to be with in a month rather than 3 or 4 months behind. Its just so nice to have a "journal" to look back on so I defintely want to keep it going. It helps me for my scrapbooking too (if I ever find time for those). I just posted 3 new posts. I had started them back in August with loading all the pictures but I just never went back and wrote about them until now. Aggh, what can I say...life is busy...but we sure do enjoy it!

3 comments:

Jaclynn said...

Great job Brooke! You and Jason are doing a great job catching up. Now just to keep up right?!? Love all the pics of the girls. They are just too adorable. Missing you guys already.

Marissa said...

I love the new posts! I was nervous I wouldn't see another post from you, so this made me very happy! Life gets busy, that's for sure. We'll see how good I am at keeping updated with baby #2 :)

Miss you!

Stacey said...

Yeah, I'm glad you updated, thought you had called it quits! Internet connections seem to be the only way to keep in touch with people now, I've given in to that! Love reading your updates and maybe one of these times we'll have trips to the UP that sync with a few min to catch up in person :)