CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boating with Kreider's

At the end of August we went to Michigan for the weekend at the Kreider's. They bought a boat this year and took us out on the lake with them.

Brad with the girls (they did not want to take their fingers out of their mouth for a picture)


Love this one of these 2 beauties!

Sadie's ready to get on the boat

This was Rylee's first time tubing. I was actually pretty shocked that she wanted to go. She did a great job! She didn't cry or anything, I was so proud of her. I think she was trying to be a big girl like Maddy...she really looks up to Maddy. After they went together than I took my turn and went with Maddy and then I went with Rylee. It was fun with the girls!


Maddy and Rylee holding on for dear life :)

Rylee all smiles after a day out on the lake.

Another sweet picture of these cuties.

We tried to get a picture of all 5 of the girls. Not so easy.

Take 2...Poor Kynzee, she was done by this point.

We had a great weekend with the Kreider's! Boating with them was a blast! Of course after spending the day on the lake we topped it off with a stop at Dairy Queen on the way back to the Kreider's. Good times!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Fun Fun! I love going on my blog and seeing new posts from others too :)

Jaclynn said...

Brooke...love the pics of the girls! I'll be stealing a few. We were so glad the weekend worked out. It is always so great spending time with you guys. Miss you! Give the girls our love!

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend....so many beautiful smiles! Thanks for sharing! Auntie Susie