CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fort Ben Field Trip

At the end of August, Kids Korner (the girls daycare) took a field trip to Fort Benjamin Harris. I went along as a chaperon. They played on the playground, had a picnic and they got to go on pony rides! It was Sadie's first pony ride and Rylee's second time (but my first time there with her). I was impressed that all the kids went on the ponies. It took a lot of convincing for some but everyone enjoyed it once they were riding.

The Kids Korner group. Notice the three older siblings that are all hugging their younger one. I thought it was kind of funny because no one even told them to do that, they just all did it.

Rylee getting ready to go on "Lucy".

She did a great job riding Lucy!

Then it was Sadie's turn to ride Lucy. She wasn't too sure when I first put her on the pony but then she was fine once the pony started going. She held on and looked like such a big girl to me!

Waving to her friends, like she's an old pro at this.

I had a great time with the kids and I'm glad I was able to take a few hours off of work to go with them!


Rylee and Grace

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Brooke, your girs are absolutely beautiful! I love seeing new pictures of them. I would love to have girls to dress up cute :) For now though I'll have to sort through the dorky boys clothes they make!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to tell Tara about this post! She'll love seeing the girls riding...she spent her summer volunteering at the new riding stable in Ishpeming. She says it was her best summer EVER! Looks like she'll have some riding buddies in a few years!
Auntie Susie

Marissa said...

Sadie does look so big on that pony - can you believe how quickly they are growing? :)