CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Summer Pics

These pictures are pretty old but I was going through pictures on my computer and I found a bunch of random ones from the summer that I thought I'd put up here.

At the beginning of the summer, Rylee learned how to ride her bike. She got a princess bike and a princess helmet and loves them! She seemed like such a big girl to me on her bike.



We have a big pool in our neighborhood but sometimes it was easier just to get out our little pool for our yard. The girls had lots of fun in the little pool and especially loved the slide!






In May Brad finished a HUGE project in our yard and we are so happy with it! He leveled off our side yard by building a big brick wall. He fenced it in and then built a swingset for the girls. Before he did all this we never used this part of our yard. After he was done we pretty much spent the whole summer playing back there. The girls love their swing set! And a huge thank you to Brad for working so hard on this for them!






One of the girls favorite things to do this summer was draw with sidewalk chalk. For some reason I didn't take any picture of this even though they were constantly doing it. Our driveway was always the most colorful on the street :) These 2 pictures are of them sitting on their princess chairs in our driveway. You can see hopscotch under their chairs and a few other chalk markings on our driveway.


1 comment:

Jaclynn said...

Miss all you Spindlers. Can't wait to see you soon. Thanks for the pictures Brooke...made me smile this morning! Give those girls lots of love from me.