CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Indy Zoo

At the beginning of April, my mom, Grandma, Quincy, brother Brad and his girlfriend Dana, all came down to visit us for a few days. It was so nice to have them down here and they picked an awesome weekend! The weather has been all over the place this April, but that weekend it was in the 70's and 80's and beautiful! One of the days we took a trip over to the zoo. The kids had a great time and us adults all enjoyed it too. I have lots of pictures!

We checked out the seals first. They all got down on their knees to see better, I thought it was cute.

Uncle Brad showing Sadie all the pretty fish.

Rylee showing Sadie the way.

I love this picture of Rylee!

And I love this picture of Sadie!

Sadie wanted to hold hands with someone all the time. She especially loved holding Uncle Brad's and Dana's hands cause they kept lifting her up and she'd say "wheee".

Such a happy camper :)


The lions. I wish I knew how to use my camera better. I know there is a way to take pictures with blurring out the fence but I'm just not sure how to do it yet. Anyways, the lions were a big hit with everyone.



Sadie being the "brave one" and sticking her hand in the alligator's mouth.

Then they all got brave and sat on him for a picture for us.

My Grandma's favorite.

My mom, Grandma, Dana, Quincy and Sadie checking out the animals.

Baby monkey.

Sadie loves monkeys. She especially loves her monkey...Boots.

She was so funny, here she is acting like a monkey.

The kids checking out the turtles while we all took a break for lunch.

The kids got tired by the end and actually rode in the strollers.

Quincy too.


One quick family photo before we left the zoo. Good times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like some awesome photos for Grandma T's calendar this Christmas! It's always great to have sooo many good ones to choose from! Also great to have photos of Brad, (Dana) Ben, and Bailey...keep that in mind as you frame those beautiful shots throughout the rest of 2011! THANKS!! Auntie Susie

Marissa said...

Super cute photos! Love Sadie doing the "monkey"!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, SADIE!!
With lots of love from Uncle Mike, Auntie Susie, Tara and Tanner