CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Valentine's Day

We really don't do much for Valentine's Day around here but the girls sure enjoyed it this year. They had a party at daycare and Rylee loved doing all her Valentine's for her friends. She also loved making cupcakes with Gramma for her friends and teachers.

They wore all red to daycare for their party.

Looking pretty in red!


Daddy got his 3 girls roses. These pictures with the roses crack me up. Sadie looks deep in thought over hers.

Rylee looks like she is daydreaming too!


Sadie was upset because she broke her rose. Rylee is such a good big sis and was trying to console her.

She got over it.

Showing me her pretty broken rose.

They loved their cupcakes they made with Gramma.



My 2 favorite little girls...I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pictures... those girls are way too cute! Miss you!