CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mother's Day

I am one lucky, lucky mama!!! I feel so blessed to have 2 healthy beautiful girls that I love more than anything!! My girls make me smile everyday! Yes, they definitely can push my buttons too, but they bring SO much more happiness to my world! I am so thankful for my babes!
I am also so thankful for my mom who has taught me what being a good mom and love is all about. When you become a mom yourself you realize it's not an easy job and it sure makes me appreciate how lucky I am to have the mom that I do!

I LOVE YOU Rylee and Sadie!

Rylee was so proud of her card and what she wrote on it. She recently learned how to write I love you and draw the hearts. It's so cute that I had to take a picture.

The inside of the card. She does such a good job with her's and Sadie's name. She knows how to spell them and doesn't even need any help now.


Rylee and Sadie went with Brad to the mall to pick out my mother's day present. They bought me a "R" and a "S" pandora beads for my bracelet. They were so excited about this! Rylee kind of gave me a hint on what she got me a few days before mother's day. I took her to the store with me to get my mom a bead too. When we walked in the store she asked me "Mom, what does Bailey start with?" I said B why? She said "I think we should get Gramma a bead with a B on it. She'd like that" It was really cute but I kind of put two and two together, haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look up to you & mom in sooo many ways but I'd have to say motherhood shines above all else and I know i'm learning from the best!! Love you Brooke... your girls are true angels!! xoxo

Marissa said...

You and your girls are so beautiful! That is a cute story about the bracelet hint :) Happy Mother's day (belated) to you!!