CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

20 Weeks

We're halfway there! I can't believe how quick the first 20 weeks went by. For some reason I have a feeling the second 20 weeks might seem to go by a little slower. There is not a whole lot of changes going on right now (with me anyways, there's always a lot going on with the baby). Our baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. She's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom, and about 10 inches from head to heel (according to Babycenter.com). I am feeling good and it is great knowing that we are having a daughter! The little flutters I have been feeling are still pretty sporadic but I imagine those will pick up here any day now. My belly hasn't grown a whole lot since week 16 but I can definitely tell that this past week it has started to "pop" more than before. I took my 20 week pics in the same shirt as the 16 week pics so we could see the change.
Here I am standing on our new deck that Brad is building. Brad also just planted the crab apple tree to the left of me last night. Soon it will be full of pink flowers.


Close up of my belly




I had to take a picture with the bear that my mom sent me the day after we found out we were having a girl. She's so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your tummy