CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Is That the Baby I Feel Moving?

The past few days I've started to notice a little fluttering in my belly that I hadn't noticed before. The morning of Brad's birthday (13th) we were lying in bed (delaying getting up and ready for work) when I felt the flutters. The night before I woke up at 4:00 in the morning and I felt them too but I wasn't sure what it was. Now that I've felt this a few times I'm assuming that these flutters I feel are the baby moving. I haven't noticed them during the day yet, just at night or in the morning when I am laying down. It is sure is a great feeling though! I look forward to being able to feel those kicks and movements a lot more. Brad can't feel the movements yet but he keeps trying to...not too much longer Brad.

No comments: