CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend with Kreider's

This past weekend Jason, Jaclynn, and Maddy came to stay with us. It was so nice to see them again and especially see how much Maddy has grown in the past 2 months. In the last 2 months she has learned how to crawl, walk, make a lot more noises, and eat anything you put in front of her. She is so cute and so much fun! Saturday Brad and Jason worked on our deck all day while us girls went shopping. It was fun to be able to baby shop and know what section to look at. Baby girls clothes are so darn cute! I found a few things at Baby Gap on clearance and I am sure I will continue to frequent that clearance section...I love good deals (my mom taught me well). We also looked around and got ideas for a nursery. Brad and I haven't decided yet but there sure is a lot out there to choose from. We went to Babies R' Us and Jac was so much help. She filled me in on what they liked and didn't like and really helped me with ideas for when Brad and I register. When you go into Babies R' Us it is kind of overwhelming with how much stuff there is so it was nice to have someone to show me around. Sunday we got to enjoy some time outside, it was so beautiful...it was in the mid 70's! The four of us played rodeo golf in our front yard while Maddy was sleeping. It felt like it was summer, it was great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, looks like you're already making use of the new shirt! : ) SOO excited to hear the news of the baby girl, healthy too. YAY
-Briana