CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

37 Weeks!

I know I didn't get a chance to take any 36 week pictures but we did take some 37 week pics. Week 36 just went by so fast! My family (Mom, Dad, Grandma Sally, Ben, and Bailey) came down on Thursday and stayed til Tuesday. We had such a great time with them! We did so much - we went downtown, had a picnic, went to an Indians baseball game, watched fireworks, went to the pool a few times, did lots of shopping, the guys went golfing, grilled out, went out to dinner, had a bonfire (with smores of course), played mini-golf (and my Grandma got 2 hole in ones-crazy!), went out for icecream, and even though we did all of that we still managed to find some relaxing time to just hang out on the screened porch. As you can see we had a lot of fun and we hated to see them leave. We'll see my mom again soon because she is planning on coming down whenever the baby is born. If I have this baby girl early my dad will come down too but he starts football season on August 13th so if it is around or after that time he won't be able to make it. I am hoping she comes early (a week early would be good).

Unfortunately while my family was down here, my mom and I were not good with our cameras. We forgot to bring our camera with us anywhere. We needed Ness! I'll have to get better at that once the baby comes. Anyways, here are a few pics of me from Week 37. I kind of have a baggier shirt on (so it doesn't quite show the size of my belly), it's just what I had on before we went to a friends house - at least it's something though.



No comments: