CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 14, 2007

1 Month Old!


On Monday Rylee turned 1 Month old! Wow...we can't believe how fast those 4 weeks went by. Of course there were some nights that seemed to last forever but overall those first 4 weeks were great and flew by. My maternity leave is already half over...boo...I don't like that at all.

Rylee had her 1 month Dr.'s appointment on Monday and she was so good. The Dr. was poking and prodding at her and she was wide awake and didn't even cry. Her Dr. said she looks great and was happy to see that her bump was completely gone (it was gone at 2.5 weeks). She was very impressed at how strong her neck is, how alert she is, and that she smiles already. Dr. Slaven was talking to Rylee and she smiled at her, it was pretty cute. She is also ahead of the game in her measurements.

Height: 22 1/8 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 10 lbs. 2 oz.'s (75th percentile)
Head: 37.8 cm. (75th percentile)

We can't believe how much she has grown! I knew she had big cheeks and is a good eater I just didn't expect her to be 10 lbs. already. And she's still tall for her age too. I wonder how long that will continue.

I took a little photo shoot on Monday so here are her 1 month pictures.

6 comments:

Jaclynn said...

Rylee is sure beautiful guys! I can't believe how fast this last month has flow either. Before you know it, we'll be celebrating her birthday...so cherish every second! We are looking forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks. Love ya!

Abby said...

I love the monkey.... You'll notice it will seem to shrink every month :) She's very lovable. Can't wait to snuggle her.

Anonymous said...

brooke i can't help but smile while looking at the blog! BUUUT wanna cry at the same time, I LOVE her and miss you guys like crazy! UGH... seriously she is such a doll but i wish i could hold her and give kisses! SOON though, YAY!!
*** i'm thinking of you guys!!! muuuah!
love, auntie nes

Anonymous said...

God I love those lips!!!! She is so beautiful. Are you coming up over the 4th of July so I can steal her for a minute or two?

Love ya! Bina

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute...and growing too fast. Just can't wait to actually see her and hold her in a couple weeks!!!! She looks like she just loves the monkey from Bailey too....ok...tell her to stop all that growing up stuff...gramma is coming soon! love gramma vikki

Anonymous said...

I love the little kisses on the monkey I got her!!!! Did you read the monkey book to her yet? I miss Rylee and she has gotten so big and I can't believe her bump is all gone.