CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I enjoyed my first Mother's day yesterday! Brad and Rylee let me sleep in and then made breakfast for me in bed and got me some flowers too. Then we went to church where I kind of got a little emotional. At the end of church they made all the moms stand up and said a prayer for us and then everyone clapped. I was standing up holding Rylee and I was so proud, it was special. Being a mom is truly the best gift I could ever ask for and I am so thankful!


We want to wish our moms, grandma's, sister, aunts, cousins, and friends a happy mother's (and mother's to be) day! I especially want to thank my mom for not only being the best mom a girl could ask for but also a best friend. I hope someday Rylee will look up to me the way I look up to you. Thanks mom, Love ya!

2 comments:

Abby said...

such cute pics! congratulations on your first mother's day!

Anonymous said...

those are such adorable pictures... mommy's little girl!! :)

Love you Brooke, Rylee, and Brad!! :)