CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

9 Month Professional Pics












We took Rylee to JCPenney's a few weeks ago for her 9 month pictures. They turned out so great and I had such a hard time picking them out...which picture, what size, what color, etc. Sometimes I couldn't decide so I just went with color and B&W or sepia. Luckily we had drove two cars up there so after the pictures Brad took Rylee home so they didn't have to wait around while I tried to decide what to get. Brad always says he likes them all so he usually isn't too much help with deciding anyways. I can't believe we'll be going back soon for her 1 year pictures...she is growing up so fast!!!

5 comments:

Jaclynn said...

Too cute! Rylee you are just way too adorable...where do you get it? My favorite is the close up of her eyes in B&W. I hope you have some for us! Miss you guys. Hope Rylee's surgery went good. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Pics - she is getting so big! I love the "gangsta" pics below as well :) Will we get to see you over the 4th? I HOPE so!!!

Take care! Marissa

Abby said...

I love them. She is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Again her pictures came out soooo great...and again I want them ALL. You definitely get the "can't choose just one" thing from me...and then get all of them..and in every color!! haha Give her kisses from me...and I will see you all soon..can't wait. Is she saying gramma yet? :) love mom

Stacey said...

These are SOOO cute! I love #7 and #11, but they are all so nice. She is just smiley smiley for the camera! It's fun to see how she changes every 3 months...still looking a lot like Mom, but with Dad's blue eyes (or at least they look pretty blue in the pics).