CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Happy Memorial Day!

My parents, Ben, and Bailey all came down for Memorial Day weekend. They got here late Thursday night and stayed til Monday afternoon so it was nice that they got to stay for a long weekend too. It was great to have them down again! The guys went to the Indy 500 on Sunday and had a blast! It was my dad's and Ben's first Indy 500 and they loved it. My dad has always wanted to go so I am glad that he finally got the opportunity to go. The weather was perfect for the race which made it even better. Us girls went to the park and had a picnic (Brad had my camera at the race so I was bummed I didn't get any pics), went for a walk, and got some shopping in. My kind of weekend!

The guys at the race

2008 Indy 500 - It truly is so impressive to see how fast and loud those cars are. It is a lot of fun and I do recommend everyone going at least once. Its also a great place to people watch...with 300,000 people you see it all there.

Rylee having fun with Gramma and Grampa

Showing Grampa her toys

Hanging outside with Gramma

Uncle Ben making Rylee giggle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke all these pictures are adorable! I LOVE the ones with mom and dad haha... and ben making her laugh! I just love them ALL i guess..... can't wait to see you guys again! It kills me not to be with you all the time!! :( What a cutie though, just gets cuter and cuter and I won't have thought it would be any different!! :) LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! give kisses for me!!