CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Quincy Alexander

Quincy Alexander Grignon
June 19, 2008
8 lbs. 2 ozs
19 3/4 in.

Baby cuz is finally here! Quincy Alexander was born early Thursday morning and he is a healthy, beautiful baby boy. I couldn't wait to meet him and see Ness, so Rylee and I flew home first thing Friday morning. I am so happy that we went! He is such a cutie and I loved cuddling with him. He is so tiny and he made Rylee seem so big. It's amazing how fast they grow up! Someday 10 months won't seem like such a big difference but it sure makes a huge difference right now. It was hard to leave on Sunday but Brad, Rylee and I are all going back the week of the 4th. I can't wait to see that cutie again! Congratualtions Vanessa and Alex, we love you guys!

The three of them

Gramma, the new Mama, and baby Quincy

My first time holding my nephew

Uncle Brad with his sisters and their babies

Proud Aunties with the little ones

Uncle Brad and Rylee

1st cousins picture

Gramma and Grampa and their Grandkids

Welcome Home!

Rylee checking out her baby cousin

In his crib for the first time...I think he likes it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Quincy is so cute :) (and of course, so is Rylee!!) I'm glad to hear in your post that you guys will be up in the U.P. for the 4th. :) Can't wait to see all the babies and how fast they all are growing!

See you soon!

Marissa

Stacey said...

Cousins are so much fun - so is being an aunt/uncle! Let us know if you guys want to get together around the 4th - we're heading home for a week.