CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

10 Year Class Reunion

On Saturday, July 5th we headed up to Hancock for my 10 year class reunion. We also threw a baby shower Saturday morning for one of my best friends from home, Amy. It was just us girls and our moms. It was so much fun to all be together again.

Amy and the "choo choo train"

Rylee and my friend Lesley's son, Noah...I'm not sure what Rylee's holding Noah back from.

Sweet kisses from Noah

After the baby shower we headed out to McLain State Park for our class reunion picnic. I only graduated with about 60 people, we had a really small class. I think about 25 classmates showed up so it wasn't a great showing but it was so wonderful to see the people who did show up. I haven't seen some of them in years! It was really nice to spend some time visiting with them and meeting their kids.

The weather was beautiful and Lake Superior was actually warmer than expected. By the end of the picnic all the kids were splashing around in the water.

HCH Class of 98, at least some of us. This picture was taken at the end so some people had already left.

That evening our reunion continued at Nutini's Bar for dinner and drinks. My parents had came up with us so that we could take Rylee with us to the picnic but they took her home so we could go out for the night. We had such a good time! It was great to hang out with all of the girls again! I miss them and wish we could do it more often.

Love ya girls!

No comments: