CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Week In Marquette

Monday morning we left Wausau and headed up to Marquette for the week. I was so excited to go home and see everyone, I especially couldn't wait to see our nephew Quincy again. Monday was Vanessa's birthday and mine was Tuesday so my mom had a big birthday party for the two of us. We had some aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandma's, plus our whole family there. It was great to be there with my sister and celebrate our birthdays together. We also went and had pedicures together for our birthday treat. The rest of the week before the 4th was spent visiting family and friends, going to the beach, going to the park, fishing (Brad and my dad got tons of fishing in which Brad loved), and just enjoying being home. The week flew by and before we knew it the 4th was here and the holiday celebrations began.

Birthday girls

Uncle Brad got to meet his nephew for the first time

I loved this one because he looks like he is smiling at me

Rylee loves to swing!

Doing her famous "What's dat" pose

Our Godaughter Maddy climbing through the jungle gym at the park

The Kreider's came up from Florence to visit us for a day. It was so nice to get to see them too. We had lunch (pasties), took the girls down to the park, drove around Presque Isle, and of course introduced them to Quincy.

Rylee prefers the swing over the slide but we put her on there anyways. I thought this picture was cute even though her hand is flapping away.

Maddy hugging Rylee on the slide

Rylee on Grampa's Harley

My dad gave Brad and I each a ride on his Harley with him. Rylee didn't get to ride, but she did like sitting on there with him. I loved it. Brad thought the back seat was a little too small for him so he wasn't to sure about it. My mom and I sure did get a kick out of seeing the two of them on there together though, wish I would've got a picture of that.

Gramma spoiled Rylee once again. We got to her house and she had bought a bunch of new toys and a pool for her to keep at Gramma's house. She was in her glory!

No comments: