CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beach Babe!


While we were home we went to the beach that's only a few blocks from my parents house. It is a beautiful beach in Marquette. The sand is so nice. It is on Lake Superior though so unfortunately the water is pretty darn cold. I could only put my feet in for a little bit before I felt like they were numb and had to get out. Rylee loved playing in the sand but she wasn't a fan of how cold the water was either. My sister Bailey on the other hand was not affected by the cold water. She was swimming away in it. Quincy even came to the beach with us for a little while. Next summer the two of them will have fun together playing at the beach.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there! you don't know me but I saw the name of your blog on Beau's and was excited b/c my maiden name is Spindler and I've never met a Spindler outside of my family....much to my surprise your name is Brooke and my sister's name is Brooke Spindler! Crazy! Your baby is beautiful! Just thought I'd share! - Nicole Spindler Zupan