CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!








Happy Valentine's Day! We had a pretty low key Valentine's Day. Brad got Rylee, baby sister, and myself each a rose. Rylee ended up taking hers out and breaking the stem but that's ok, she enjoyed it. Saturday afternoon we took Rylee to Lowe's and a brick/stone store to attempt to pick out stuff for our basement. We picked out our counter top for the bar/pantry and stone for our fireplace but it was hard with a toddler who wanted to run around and get into everything besides what we were looking at. Then Ryan, Abby, and Beau came over that evening. The guys made us dinner and it was even complete with cake for dessert (which really hit the spot, especially for 2 prego's). Brad and I actually have a babysitter (Miss Jaime) for next Saturday evening. We have a gift certificate from Brad's boss for a fancy restaurant that we are finally going to get to use. Brad also got me a prenatal massage appointment for next Saturday. Needless to say I am really looking forward to next Saturday!

25.5 weeks (can't forget that half week, everyday counts)

I haven't taken any belly shots in awhile so I thought I should take one. As you can see I have gotten so much bigger since my 20 week picture. I really had a growth spurt (that's a nice way of saying I am getting huge). I feel like I am about a month ahead of where I was at this point with Rylee. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. It's my second so I am expected to get bigger a lot quicker, right? I had a Dr.'s appointment last Wednesday and the doc said everything looks good. It was a quick and easy appointment. The next one is my long glucose testing appointment. I am feeling really good and sleeping through the night (which I am very thankful for). I feel her moving all the time and she seems to be a very active little one. We are still undecided on a name for this baby girl. We do have it narrowed down to our top 3 but are having a hard time deciding. We loved Rylee Dawn and just knew that was the right name. I am hoping that over the next few weeks one of the names will just feel right. That's about it for the pregnancy update =)

4 comments:

Abby said...

cute pics of rylee and mama :) believe me, i totally understand that every single day counts. thanks for having us over. we had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I officially love SKYPE!! It was so awesome SEEING you guys and talking to you all at once!! It is definitely something we have to do more often! =)

Rylee Dawn is such a love bug, sweetie pie, cutie patoodie, snuckumms... the list goes on!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
XoXo miss you!

Marissa said...

You look great!!! Love the Valentine's pictures of you guys, Rylee is such a cutie!

Names are SO hard! We have our girl's name finalized, but we are the same as you are with our boys name...have a few that we keep considering :)

Isn't finishing the basement stressfull - we have to have at least a room done before the baby comes so we can move everything out of our spare bedroom down to the basement in order to get the nursery ready!!!

Happy day 100...after today it is double digits 'til our babies arrive. Can't wait!

Miss you :)

Anonymous said...

rylee dawn ...the curls you have babe!!! I just love them....so cute pictures of all of you girls!! I'll help with the names brooke...ha ha...like I usually do...like it or not hey!! Can't wait to see you all soon...kisses to all...love gramma vikki