CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

St.Patty's Day

Our Little Leprechaun





It was a beautiful day here for St. Patty's day. It's not very often that it is 70 degrees for this Irish holiday but I'll take it. We didn't do much besides grill out and enjoy the nice weather. Rylee got this cute leprechaun hat from daycare and she loved wearing it so I had to take a few pictures of her.

I also took my 30 week belly shot. I had my 30 week appointment on Wednesday and it was a short and sweet visit. They said my glucose test from my 28 week appointment came back fine. I heard the heartbeat again and he took my measurements and said everything looks good. I go every 2 weeks now but they are pretty short appointments. I'm feeling fine. I can tell my extra weight is slowing me down a little now though. Getting up and down playing with Rylee is a little bit harder than it used to be. She keeps me going and is making this pregnancy seem like it is going by a lot faster than the first. Only 10 more weeks!



6 comments:

Marissa said...

Happy 30 weeks - you look GREAT! The pics of Rylee w/ her hat are adorable!

Tim said...

As if Anderson's don't get picked on enough for being short. You had to put that hat on her. j/k

Abby said...

That is one cute Leprechaun. You look cute too!

Stacey said...

Great pictures! Green is Rylee´s color! =) Happy late b-day to Brad too! =)

Lindsay said...

Hi Brooke,
You look great! Thanks for all the nice comments on our blog over the last few weeks. Maybe someday when you're in the UP we can get together, and Willow and Baby Sister Spindler can play. :)

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys :(

Mom, Bailey and Grandma get to be there soon, I may just sneak in the car and miss class and work... sounds good to me!

looooove YOU 4!