CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

35 Weeks

34.5 Weeks

Just in case if you couldn't tell from the first picture how incredibly far this belly of mine sticks out, I thought I would post another one with me actually holding my belly.

Rylee has a nice shelf to sit on when I hold her.

Kisses for Mama! Sometimes Rylee will plant a big ol' smooch right on my lips. Gotta love it.

So today marks 35 weeks for me. I haven't posted any belly pictures since 30 weeks so I thought I would share with everyone how large I am getting. Luckily it is mostly all in my belly, but man is it out there. It sticks out so far now! The shirts that actually fit me and cover my belly are down to a few. The good thing is that even though I am so big, I still feel great. I am definitely slower now and can't get up and down so easy but other than that I am good. I feel like she dropped lower around 33 weeks. I had the same exact rib pain in my right side that I had with Rylee. This time I had it from 30-33 weeks and with Rylee it was 30-34 weeks. Once she dropped a little lower that rib pain went away. I was really glad when it went away because driving around for work was not so comfortable. Another thing that came back with this pregnancy is my fatty armpits. I got them for Rylee and didn't know what the heck was going on. When I asked the doctor last time she said it was normal and it was just another way my body was preparing for the breastmilk. Sure enough when my breastmilk came in it was like I had golfballs under my armpits (they really hurt too). So since my fatty (literally I have rolls there, gross I know, but the truth) armpits are back, I am sure the golfballs will come back too when my milk first comes in...yeah.
This little girl sure is an active one. I feel her moving all of the time and you can watch my belly and see her moving. Today I was talking to my boss and all of a sudden he looked at me and said "ooh, what's that little acorn thing sticking out of you". I think it was her heel but it kind of cracked me up cause he wasn't to sure what he thought about it. Luckily her moving around all the time is not keeping me up at night and I am still managing a good night sleep.
I have been getting a lot of comments lately about when people think I am going to have this baby. Even complete strangers will ask me when I am due, and then when I tell them I get some comment like "oh honey I don't think you'll make it that long". An ortho doctor that I work with yesterday told me he's not even sure if I'll make it through this week without having the baby. Real nice hey. Anyways, I am going to put a little poll on my blog and see when people think this baby girl is coming. I am thinking I will be a little early, maybe a week or so, but not too early. We still have a lot to do around here before she come's and she still has some more growing to do so it better at least be a few more weeks.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Don't you love people's comments! You look great! Your belly is too cute...I wish this baby was only all in my belly like your little one is, but it has taken over my body! Ha ha!

My vote is for you to go a little early also (just like a week or so, not too early)...So much fun, I can't believe we are on the home stretch already. Take care!!

Jaclynn said...

Brooke, you look great and I'm glad to hear you are still feeling good. Hang in there for awhile and let that baby grow! We can't wait to meet the little one. Maddy says she misses Rylee so I'm glad it won't be too long until we get to see you guys again. Love you guys.

Stacey said...

Big belly and all, you look great Brooke! Glad you are feeling good too. We're just over the halfway point now and already I feel huge, but I think back to the end of my pregnancy with Ellie, and like you, had almost no shirts that would cover the bump so I guess I'm not there yet!

Journey to our baby said...

Love your honesty about the fatty armpits! Glad things are going well for you guys.