CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

Thursday evening my mom, Grandma Sally, Ben, and Bailey got here. They came down for the long Easter weekend. We were so excited to have them here! We watched them pull into our driveway from our window and Rylee got so excited. She went right to my mom, which my mom loves. It was pretty cute. Friday my mom and I took Rylee to daycare to see the Easter bunny. She didn't cry but she wouldn't let my mom put her down around the bunny either. The rest of Friday we shopped a lot because it was raining outside. My brother Brad came down from Chicago Friday night after work. It was so nice to have a house full of family. Saturday the sun was out and we headed to the zoo. It was my Grandma's and Rylee's first time at the zoo. We all loved it! We saw the giraffes, elephants, monkeys, bears, penguins, etc. Rylee loved looking at all the animals and would point at each one. Any animal she saw with 4 legs she would point and say "puppy". I'd have to say the penguins were her favorite cause she could get right up to the glass and be really close to them. They were about her size and she liked watching them swim and walk around. I took tons of pictures but unfortunately I lost them all. I was so bummed (of course shed a few tears because of it). My camera said file error, no images found. When I put the disk in the computer it said no images found even though there were about 400 pictures on there. It really ticked me off cause that has never happened before. Now my camera won't even take any new pictures. I am going to bring it in to get it looked at and I hope it can get fixed. Luckily we still have our old camera around so I was able to take some Easter pictures.

Saturday night we colored Easter eggs. Rylee really got into it. The box came with the color dye, paint, and stickers. Rylee enjoyed the paint and stickers the most.

Look at that concentration while she paints the egg.

More eggs please.

It got pretty messy so needless to say it was bath time soon after.

Checking out her egg in the cup.

Bailey and my mom decorated some eggs too.

Gramma helping Rylee with the stickers.

So proud of all of her beautiful eggs!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I would cry too if my camera did that :) It sounds like the zoo was a hit & that you had a great Easter. Can you believe how close we are...that's crazy? I'd have to say, this pregnancy has actually gone pretty quickly for me...Hope it hasn't been too bad for you either. Can't wait for the next month or so to come & for us to meet our babies!!! Miss you guys!