CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Pink Trees

We've got 2 crabapple trees in our backyard and every spring they bloom with beautiful pink flowers. Unfortunately they don't last very long but we sure do enjoy them while they last. This past weekend it was so nice outside (in the 80's) and the trees looked so pretty that I had to take a few pictures of Rylee by the trees. It's rained a lot this week and already a lot of the petals have come off so I am glad I took these pics when I did.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, how beautiful! We are so far behind you in the "spring" category - I'm sure we won't see gorgeous blossoms like that until Memorial Day weekend! On April 21 we got 20inches of snow and had a snow day! UGH! ENJOY!
I've ALWAYS thought that Rylee looked like a miniature Brooke, but in these photos I can REALLY see Brad! How fun to watch her grow and change. Thanks for helping us to keep in touch! Auntie Susie