CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

Mommy's Pretty Baby Girl (who still seems like my little baby but soon to seem so big next to her baby sister)

Big hugs for mama! (I really don't like this pic of me but it was so sweet of Rylee that I had to put it up here)

2 dozen beautiful roses from Rylee and Baby Sis

I hope all the special mom's and mom's-to-be's in my life had a wonderful Mother's Day! It's a tough job but it is by far the most amazing and rewarding job ever! I am so thankful for Rylee and my other baby girl (that I can't wait to meet). I hope they will grow up and look up to me the way I do to my mom.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

So cute! Happy Mother's Day - :) Almost 38 weeks...any day now!!! Can't wait to hear the news of your new little bundle and to share the news of ours. SOOOO exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Brooke I just can't wait to see you guys and the newest little spin. Awe, puts me in tears... rylee is such a sweetie and just loves her momma soo much! Miss you guys more than ever... can't wait for "the call"!!

xoxo Happy Mother's Day to a VERY special Mom!! I look up to you and our Mom-hope i'm as AWESOME as you guys are!! :) love ya Brooke!