CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

39 Weeks!

39 weeks and still waiting. Most people thought I would have had her by now, and after hearing people's comments like that for so long, I was starting to believe them that I really was going to go early. Well not so much. I had my 39 week appointment today and the doctor checked me and there is nothing going on yet. I am not dilated and he didn't even say I was effaced yet either. So I scheduled my 40 week appointment for next week and if I still haven't had her by then, then we will discuss at that appointment when to be induced. So meanwhile since I still feel good, I am working and just going about my daily routine.

I decided to take some bare belly shots for my 39 week pictures. I debated whether or not to put them up here but I found it so comical how far my belly sticks out that I thought I would share and make you laugh too. I took these late and Rylee was already sleeping so I didn't get any pictures with her like I usually do. If I make it to 40 weeks I'll take a belly picture with Rylee. She does like to give baby sis kisses so I'll try to get a pic of her kissing my belly.




I decided to change my blog and brighten it up for the summer and the new baby. Unfortunately when I did that I lost the poll that was on there. But the majority of people voted 7.5 - 8 lbs and 8-9 was after that. 3 people voted for over 9 lbs and I sure hope they are wrong.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooooke... ahh! You are the cutest mommy ever! The baby wants to stay and bond for as long as she can. do you blame her? haha... isn't it all just so amazing. Can you compare pictures from Rylee's pregnancy pictures and see how much smaller/bigger or higher/lower you are? That could be interesting!!
We are ALWAYS thinking about you guys there in Indi! Missing you TONS!!

lots && lots of love from Michigan! <3
p.s nice talking with you today!

Abby said...

that is soooo what my belly looked like- only i think mine was bigger- if possible. hang in there.

Stephanie said...

You look so cute! I have a huge booty and everything else is huge too. Your belly def has the bullet look...mine is more basketball. I hope you get to meet your little one soon.

Jaclynn said...

Brooke you look great! I love the belly. I would have to imagine being the engineer that I am though that your back has quite the moment on it and will be real happy when it doesn't have to support that baby out the front anymore. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet *****! Your goddaughter prayed for you guys again last night and said she wants to see you soon. Instead of prayer for you and the baby in your belly though, we prayed for a safe and healthy delivery. She's coming soon! Love ya-

Marissa said...

You look so cute! You are all belly, that's for sure :) I was just thinking about you and wondering if we'd end up having our babies share a birthday...anything's possible at this point - they shared a due date!! I haven't changed at all since last week, so WHO KNOWS! I'll be thinking of you guys and can't wait to hear your news! Take care!! Lots of Love :)

Lindsay said...

Don't feel self-conscious at all about the bare-belly shots, Brooke. They are awesome. No one should feel squeamish or grossed out by a pregnant belly-they're beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh Brooke, that's too funny. It is so beautiful, but you're right, it's a little comical. You look like you could tip over. :-)

Almost there...

Love you, Teal xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh, Brooke, our family has really enjoyed this last post. Tanner is wondering if the doctor made a mistake and there may be TWO little baby girls in there! We all think you are beautiful - enjoy these last few precious days of being pregnant...what a miracle, huh? Auntie Susie and "the gang"

Anonymous said...

Only me again, Brooke...When you were pregnant for Riley, I think I may have passed on this little bit of wisdom I gained from 2 of my ob/gyns when I was pregnant (one week late for BOTH)! "EAT SPICY FOODS TO GET THE LABOR PROCESS STARTED!" It worked for me for both. With Tara I ate Ralph's spicy coudhighis the night before I delivered, and with Tanner it was Tostitos chips with hot salsa! I waited until I heard I had started to dialate, but you may want to try before your next appointment?? How funny are all these old "wives tales", huh? I tried the bumpy road tale, walking, etc. but it was the spicy food that finaly worked for me! Good luck! Auntie Susie

B's mom said...

Brooke- You are just the cutest thing ever!! I popped on your blog to see if that baby was here yet because we have been thinking about you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one! Rylee is precious!
Lots of love- Chris, Kelly, Blaine, and Emme

Stacey said...

You do look great! Wishing you a speedy and complication-free delivery! =)

Jenny said...

OH my goodness Brooke!!! Isn't it amazing what being pregnant does to our bodies!?! I can't believe your tiny little body was even capable of growing a belly like that. Wow! I love all the pics you posted. Your family is beautiful. It sure is a blessing. And I can't believe how much hair Rylee has grown since I've seen her last......but I guess that's been about 9 mos. ago at Grace's birthday party. Anyway, take care and enjoy every moment of that precious new baby! CONGRATS!