CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sadie Lee

Sadie Lee Spindler
May 27, 2009
9lbs. 7 oz. , 22 in.

Sadie entered the world right on time...her actual due date. Her timing actually worked out perfect. I had my 40 week appointment on Tuesday and we had scheduled an induction for Friday morning if I hadn't had her by then. I was hoping she would come on her own and was very happy when she did. My parents drove down here and got here around noon on Wednesday. I had been having a few contractions that morning but they were about 10 minutes apart and not too strong. So when they got here we visited for awhile and then went out to lunch. By the time we got there I realized my contractions were getting stronger and were about 5 minutes apart. So my dad told the waiter to make ours to go (and fast), his daughter is in labor. I called Brad at work around 1:30 and told him he might want to come home soon. Luckily he came right away. I got to the hospital around 3:00 and my contractions were 2 minutes apart and really strong by that point. They checked me and I was already 6 cm dilated! I couldn't believe it. My water broke on its own a little later and by 6:30 I was fully dilated. I started pushing around 7 and had her at 7:48 PM. A beautiful, healthy, big baby girl! Another true blessing!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke & Brad! Zac and I just wanted to say congratulations:) She sure is a cutie-just like her sis! NOW, I can't wait to have mine, haha =) Take care!
~meg and Zac

Abby said...

Congrats! She is lovely. We can't wait to meet that big baby.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! What a big girl:)

Jaclynn said...

Oh SWEET SADIE...she sure looks sweet! Hope you guys are adjusting okay. We can't wait to meet Sadie and see all of you. We're thinking about you constantly. Call me when you have time! Love you guys!

Marissa said...

Congratulations Brooke, so happy to hear everything went well!!! She is adorable :) We are so happy for you guys!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! She is adorable :) Can't wait to see pictures of her with her big sister!!!

Kelly said...

YAY!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!! she's beautiful! now I want another one :)

Becky said...

Congratulations, Brooke, Brad, and Rylee. She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her this summer. Take care!
Jason, Becky and boys

Journey to our baby said...

Congratulations, a true blessing and miracle. We are thinking of you and so happy to hear everything went well. I knew something was going on when you didn't update for an entire week :).

Love,
The Betker Family

Unknown said...

Congratulations Brooke, Brad, Rylee and Sadie! What a beautiful little girl. Wishing you all well. Love you!

Abby said...

Just peeking at her again- i think this one looks more like Brad than Rylee did... PS- Sadie was soooo my favorite ;)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see my sweet little Sadie in just over a week!! :) Love You Spin Fam!

Stacey said...

Congratulations Spindler Family!!!! Very happy for you and wishing you many blessings with Sadie and big sister Rylee too! And, 9 lb, 7 oz. - wow, Brooke, I am impressed your little bod could do that!!!!