CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve

My Family


We headed home to the U.P. for Christmas on the 22nd after work. We stayed at my brother's place in Chicago and then he came up with us on Wednesday. The weather was SO much better than last year traveling home for Christmas. That was such a relief! It was so nice to be home and to see everyone! We hadn't been home since September for a football game. We had a great time and I've got tons of pictures. It will take me a few posts to get all my pictures up. I'm hoping to get caught up with my posts this week and weekend. Anyways, here's pictures from Christmas Eve. We always go to church as a family and then come home for a nice big dinner. The kids got to open a few gifts from family that night, and then it was time for Grampa to read Twas The Night Before Christmas.

Gramma and Grampa with their grandkids

The kids with Uncle Brad

My girls all dressed up (I didn't get a good one of them together but I did get some good individual pics)

Big smile

And another big smile :)

Papa continued his tradition and read Twas The Night Before Christmas.

He must be doing a good job cause they look like they are all following along.



You can't read what the pajama's say but my mom got the kids pj's that say "What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will." Very fitting.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Yeah! A new post!!! The girls look beautiful in there outfits & I LOOOOVE the pajama quote! Adorable. So good seeing you guys!!

Auntie Bailey said...

Don't forget the part where the kids all crawl off dad! Except Sadie of course. =)