CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sledding!

We didn't head back to Indy until Monday so we had a few more days after Christmas to hang out in the U.P. and enjoy the winter wonderland. On Sunday we went sledding with some of our cousins. I haven't been sledding in so long. No matter how old you are it is still so much fun!


We walked from my Grandma's house down to the hill and pulled the 3 kids in the sled the whole way.

A family picture in the snow.

Sadie looked so darn cute all bundled up in her snowsuit. She couldn't really move, but she was warm.

Rylee going down the hill with daddy. Rylee loved sledding. When she would get to the bottom she would be all smiles. 3 quotes from her sledding "That was fast!", "Do it again!", and "This is fun!"

Sadie got to go down the hill a few times with me and Rylee. I think she even liked it :)

Auntie Nessa and Quincy had fun sledding with us too.

My Aunt and some cousins having a race down the hill.

A group shot
I didn't think it was a good idea to bring my new camera out in the snow but luckily Marissa had hers. Thanks again Marissa for all the pictures.
As you can see by the last few posts we had a great Christmas vacation. It was busy but full of good times with family. We traveled back on Monday. The ride was long, 11 hours or so, but it was all worth it.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Those pics are great - I'm glad you were able to use my camera & get some good shots!