CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend - Baby Shower

Brad and I went home for Memorial Day weekend. We haven't been home since Christmas so it was well overdue and it was so great to be home! We left Thursday night and went to Howell and stayed with Jac and Jason. Then we only had a little more than 6 hours to go on Friday so we ended up getting there around 3:00. The trip up there went by pretty fast, it was nice to be able to break it up.

Saturday, my mom and Vanessa had a Baby Shower for us. It was wonderful! We had so many family and friends there and it was so great to see everyone! I couldn't believe how many people made it on a holiday weekend. Baby Spins sure did get spoiled by everyone. She got so many cute little outfits, blankets, baby necessities, and tons of great books! I want to thank all of you who were able to make it and for your thoughtful gifts. I also want to send out a special thank you to my mom and Vanessa for throwing such a great shower! I know you guys worked hard on getting the house ready, making all of the yummy food, and making sure everything went smoothly. The house looked wonderful, the food was excellent, and I appreciate all that you did!

Thanks Mom and Ness!


Teal and Amy - best friends of mine from home


My cousin Tara and my Auntie Susie


Opening all my wonderful presents!


I was very excited about the Favre jersey that we got from my Aunty Sue! Baby Spins is going to look so cute in that and is going to stand out from all the other little kids running around in Manning jerseys.



Getting the feel of pushing around our new stroller from my Grandma Sally.


Brad and I had such a great time being home this weekend. We got to see so many of our family and friends and really enjoyed spending time with everyone. Once again, it was hard to say our good-byes and leave on Monday morning. The 10 hour trip back to Indy went fine but it seemed a lot longer than the way up...I think it always works that way. Now, the next time we make a trip back to the U.P. we'll be traveling with a little one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your stroller from gramma. I hope you name your baby Addy...short for Addison.