CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Welcome Baby Beau!

Our friends Abby and Ryan had their baby boy, Beau William Smith, on May 15th at 4:07 p.m. His due date was the 14th but they induced Abby the morning of the 15th cause they knew he was going to be a big boy...and they were right. Beau weighed in at 9 lbs. 12 oz.'s and is 21 inches long! Abby's a champ! Both Abby and Beau are doing good. Brad and I spent a few hours at the hospital last night visiting with them. I was so excited to see Beau. He's a cutie! He's got the cheeks that you just want to kiss or squeeze or something. Here's a few pictures.

Here's Brad (can't tell cause I cut him off) holding Beau, who is wide awake and looking around.

The proud daddy and his son. I love this picture...I told Abby I would put it on here so she could have it too.

Ryan, Abby, and Beau
Congratulations guys, we are so happy for you!

No comments: