CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We must have been pretty good this year (Rylee wasn't the only one who got spoiled)

The stockings were so full that Santa had to put stuff on the mantle too

Rylee loved the crinkling noise of the wrapping paper...and of course tried to put it in her mouth

Rylee got Elmo!

Tickle Me Elmo makes Rylee laugh

Auntie Bailey got lots of Bratz dolls

The boys

Both my brothers got my mom and dad cards/presents that made her all sappy

Sleeping after an exciting 1st Christmas morning

2 comments:

Abby said...

I'm so glad you put pics up. It looks like you had the best time.

Anonymous said...

So cute! It was great to see you guys and finally meet little Rylee! Did you get my email w/ the pic of you and Dustin? I can resend it if not!!

Love,

Marissa